Gina Harris, Senior Managing Academic Editor: Questions regarding submitting course and program requests and management of Bulletin content. [email protected]
Gabrielle Wingate, Applications Administrator: Contact for CourseLeaf access, workflow changes, technical issues, and CourseLeaf training. [email protected]
Cheryl Beil, Senior Associate Provost for Planning and Assessment: Contact directly with questions about submitting doctoral programs.
- View current Bulletin website: bulletin.gwu.edu
- Edit Bulletin pages in the next Bulletin: next.bulletin.gwu.edu
- Propose or edit courses in CourseLeaf: next.bulletin.gwu.edu/courseadmin
- Propose or edit programs in CourseLeaf: next.bulletin.gwu.edu/programadmin
- Review what is at your step-in the CourseLeaf workflow: next.bulletin.gwu.edu/approve
Course and Program guides and related forms
- Guide to Modifying, Proposing, and Deactivating Courses in CourseLeaf (PDF)
- Syllabus Template (doc)
- Guide to Modifying, Proposing, and Deactivating Programs in CourseLeaf (PDF)
- Curriculum Mapping Worksheet
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code Protocol (PDF)
Course Syllabus Requirements
All requirements outlined on the Syllabus Template must be present on the syllabus.
The following documents related to course syllabus requirements are available on the Office of the Provost’s website under Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines.
- Administration of Final Examinations During the Examination Period.
- Assignment of Credit Hour Policy-(for syllabi)
Defining and Naming Certificate, Combined, and Executive, Accelerated, and Professional programs
- Forms, Guides, and other Resources
- Course Approval Process
- Program Approval Process
- Preventing Submissions From Being Rolled Back