Proposing or Editing a Course
We recommend using the Guide to Modifying, Proposing, and Deactivating Courses in CourseLeaf for step-by-step instructions for proposing a new course or editing an existing course in the CourseLeaf Course Inventory Management system.
All course proposals and change requests must include all information required on the CourseLeaf form, including an up-to-date syllabus. The syllabus template serves as a checklist for information that should be included on all syllabi. Submissions that do not meet requirements will be rolled back out of the workflow and the department must start the submission process again from the beginning. See Preventing Courseleaf Submissions from Being Rolled Back.
- CourseLeaf Course Inventory Management site
- Guide to Modifying, Proposing, and Deactivating Courses in CourseLeaf (PDF)
- Syllabus Template (doc)
- Administration of Final Examinations During the Examination Period (for syllabi)
- Assignment of Credit Hour Policy (for syllabi)
- Office of the Provost, Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines